Monday, April 12, 2010

Joined

Everytime I close my eyes
I see your your beautiful face.
Your smile can light up the darkest of nights
And your laugh can make me buckle at the knees.
All that you do makes my entire body tremble.
And to me, Barry White's voice ain't got nothing on yours.
Dwayne Johnson's body is nice,
But you look like an Adonis to me.
The simple way you say things,
makes me want you more and more.
Maybe my aggressiveness is too much,
But there's just something about you
that makes it alright for me to speak my desires.
I want to rub your body down when you come home
late night from work
I'll have your bubble bath ran, dinner on the table,
soft music playing in the background and let you relax.
There's just something about you that brings joy to my heart when you're around.
Maybe it's the way your heart beats when we're lying together
Just breathing in unison saying nothing, while my head is nestled under your chin.
Joy is what I get when I breathe in your essence.
Singing is my favorite hobby when we're together.
Especially when I start dancing uncontrollably while we're dancing in harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment