Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Water Games August 1, 2008

Soapy water surrounds me. Soft music is playing in the background. Candles are lit and the mood is right! You walk past the bathroom and notice that the door is slightly ajar. You stop dead in your tracks. You can't help but watch.

I continue washing myself and not notice you are watching me. I start by soaping my neck and shoulders, letting the water glide down my body. I then begin to wash my breast, and that's when you walk in the door. I am surprised by your abruptness. You take the washcloth from me and start washing my back and start kissing me gently on the nape of my neck.

You decide you want to take this out of the bathtub. You dry me off and then open my legs to taste me. You devour the essence of me. I am completely emersed in what you are doing. I grab your hard dick and start jacking you off. I kiss the tip of it and lick the shaft. I slowly start sucking your massive dick to return the pleasure you gave me. You can't believe how direct I am being. I suck and suck until I feel you are about to explode. I stop and you bend me over and begin fucking me. With each stroke, your dick gets harder and harder. You reach you peak and BOOM! Your whole body is trembling. You barely have enough strength to walk to the bedroom. I follow behind you thinking that we're going to continue on. As soon as you hit the sheets, you're out like a light and I have to use my toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment